The Database Developer/Administrator is an experienced and talented individual who will be
responsible for the performance, integrity and, security of the Business Connections, MS SQL
Server, Oracle, and MongoDB database systems, supporting both business systems and SaaS
A Successful Candidate Must
Manage/Administer and support all MS SQL Server, Oracle, and MongoDB databases in development,
testing, pre-production, and production environments.
Implement and/or administer
database-related strategies and processes involving
- Access Methods/System Integration. Device Allocation/Backups. Security/Access Controls.
Information Classification/Information Lifecycle Management. High Availability/Business
Continuity Planning/Disaster Recovery.
- Capacity Planning/Performance Management.
Collaborate in the design and implementation of database systems and programs, such as
segregated repositories for transactional vs. reporting data.
Establish and promote best
practices relating to database utilization and management.
Troubleshoot and resolve technical
problems related to databases.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience Minimum 4 years of MS SQL Server and or Oracle
DBA experience Minimum 1 year experience with Red Hat Enterprise or other Linux Operating
Minimum 3 years experience in implementing operational automation Minimum 3 years
experience with SQL Reporting Services and or SQL Integration Services
- Knowledge of enterprise data architecture principles and data modeling
- Knowledge of database trends and administration methods
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- MongoDB Database Administration
- SSIS, SSRS ETL